Digitisation meets crarftmanship & "Top Ausblidungsbetrieb"
- The company is digitized step by step in its processes. The plastering and painting work carried out, remains craftsmanship.
- Certification as "Top Ausbildungsbetrieb". Top Ausblildungsbetrieb optimize our procedure to train our apprentices. The award shows that our apprentices receive the best possible care.
Optimizing processes in the injection-moulding plant and occupation of the newly-created office space
Occupation of the production plant
Relocation to the newly-constructed production and storage hall, as well as the injection-moulding plant.
Conversion of the production plant
for more streamlined and rationalised processing of substrates, as well as the extension of an additional production hall, directly adjacent, to centralise the external locations
Armin Werren AG's 50th anniversary
we celebrated with a 3-day excursion through Germany, France and Switzerland.
WINNER of the special "INNOVATION" prize and "PUBLIC FAVOURITE'S AWARD
at Rigips Trophy Switzerland in 2014; The entry was "Alpina Gstaad"
WINNER of the TOP PAINTER competition 2013
With the entry was "Alpina Gstaad"
At the Euroskills championship, which took place from 4 - 6 October 2012 in Spa-Francorchamps, our employee Dominik Aegerter, together with Karin Röthlisberger, won the gold medal in the category stucco plasterer/dry-wall artisan.
- was redefined and presented at our 45th company anniversary event.
- was presented online in March
- all employees were fitted out with the new-look work uniforms in September. The new corporate work-wear completed our CD (Corporate Design) definitively
Louis-Rustique & Swiss Championship
- The development of the Louis-Rustique plaster-work line in collaboration with Granol AG.
- Dominik Aegerter achieved 3rd place at the Swiss Plasterer Championships in Zurich.
Business proprietorship of Armin Werren AG taken over by Messrs Stephan Bettler, Eric Werren and Philippe Werren
Silver & Ecology
- After intensive training, Karin won another silver medal at the next European Championships in Holland,
after winning the European Championships.
- For strategic reasons, and in order to transition the production processes to eco-friendly processes and products in the medium term, Karin joined Tree-Nation.
Karin Hänni won the Professional European Championships, World Skills in Genoa Italy and European Championship Gold; "EUROPEAN CHAMPION!
Our employee; Karin Hänni, was crowned Swiss Champion at the Swiss Professional Painter's Championship.
Committed to Quality
Certification via the Swiss Association of Painters and Plastering Professionals as a quality company.
- The assumption of the Armin Werren AG management duties by Messrs Stephan Bettler, Eric Werren and Philippe Werren.
- The award for 3rd runner-up, Rigipstrophy Switzerland: The entry was the Grand Hotel Bellevue in Gstaad.
- Dissolution of Werren Sablage GmbH and the subsequent take-over of that company by Armin Werren AG
Eric Werren achieves 3rd place at the Swiss Championships for Plasterers in Lausanne
Take-over of Gstaad
Take-over of Andreas Werren's painting business in Gstaad and its integration into Armin Werren AG
Introduction of EKAS documents (Federal Commission for Occupational Safety) and attendance of training courses for KOPAS
Establishment of the Werren Sablage GmbH, which is a subsidiary of Armin Werren AG
Opening of a warehouse in the Schönried car park
When things are tight...
Expansion of the workshop via a second extension, with the following aims: To install a spraying plant for more efficient processing of wood-based materials; extend the warehouse to accommodate the plastering department; construction of new and modern offices and conference rooms; construction of a stationary sand-blasting plant in a separate new building.
A Well-Timed Development
- Management takeover of Armin Werren by Louis and Mireille Werren
- Our very first acquisition of two computers with software for the painting and plastering trade
Building the Future
Expansion of the workshop via its first extension
- Transferred the legal status of the company into a public limited company: The company is renamed
Armin Werren AG
- The product range was expanded: Louis Werren initiates the plaster department
The Company is Founded
The establishment of the Armin Werren painting business by Messrs Armin Werren and his son Louis Werren.